Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I remember that
There was one night a few years ago himself and Donal Óg were on the Sunday Game. Not sure were they trying to outdo each other or what but they didn’t make a lick of sense between the two of them. Almost sure Cusack was shiteing on about the British the same night.

Someone pass me a sick bucket please.
It was sickening to watch that night, I'm sure McGrath had white runners & some kind of suit the same night, both waffling complete shite. Would love if someone threw a Woody Guthrie term in:
“Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple.”. That is where Brendan Cummins is the best by talking about the game in front of him well and not trying to blow his hole on knowledge of other games. I wonder why the night of where all the Minor & U21/20 All Ireland winning stats isn't be raised again

A lot of frustration vented on here since last Sunday, myself included and rightly so in my eyes, but the personal digs at players who have served us well and deserve better has been sickening.

These are our players, our fellow county men and in some cases our club mates and friends. They always go out to do their best and deserve a little respect for that

Sunday is now dday, lose and we are facing elimination against Limerick, win and we give ourselves a iifeline

Let’s get behind the players and management and hope they prove some of our doubts unfounded

Rebels Abu

A lot of frustration vented on here since last Sunday, myself included and rightly so in my eyes, but the personal digs at players who have served us well and deserve better has been sickening.

These are our players, our fellow county men and in some cases our club mates and friends. They always go out to do their best and deserve a little respect for that

Sunday is now dday, lose and we are facing elimination against Limerick, win and we give ourselves a iifeline

Let’s get behind the players and management and hope they prove some of our doubts unfounded

Rebels Abu
I posted something similar myself earlier today. I reckon most of the lads posting this shit have never held a hurley in anger, it’s soccer style tear them down shit being applied to what boils down to community and clubs.

The team is named, we have business to look after.. Corcaigh Abu

the personal digs at players
Genuine question. Can you give a few examples or where people have gone too far?
The only thing that I feel unacceptable is the agism but maybe I missed a few comments.

Sport is about opinions and I think Irish sport and its supporters are reasonable, generally ok and fairly accepting of alternate views in comparison to other country’s and other sports.

The stuff on here is tiddly winks in comparison to what a player deals with on match day from the opposition, their supporters and some of our own.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

6th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼