Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Probably too disappointing to even write much this evening.
To me Sean O'Donoghue, Alan Connolly, Shane Barrett , Darragh Fitzgibbon I think were probably only players that you'd say did themselves justice consistently over the 70 mins.
Other players did bits and pieces but not enough.

I would say Robbie Flynn, Deccie Dalton, Shane Kingston would be an addition to the forward line, especially in the space of Pairc Ui chaoimh. But I assume on Flynn will be available next week

What , Jesus wept. These lads are finished. Never mind that they will be picked again for next week. Our backline was cleaned man to man . We are in the Shitter.
Those 3 lads got us to 2 finals in the last ten years. They're not 70 min players but syill posdibbly worthy of 35 imo. If they know that and are told to run themselves into the ground and be subbed on or off with new lads coming in then it's worth a roll of the dice. Starting all 3 is definitely not an option tho.

Probably too disappointing to even write much this evening.
To me Sean O'Donoghue, Alan Connolly, Shane Barrett , Darragh Fitzgibbon I think were probably only players that you'd say did themselves justice consistently over the 70 mins.
Other players did bits and pieces but not enough.
Sean O'Donoghue heart , workmate is excellent. His hurling and defending is just not up to scratch. We know this. It's like fellas here creaming themselves over Cahalane. Great heart a good athlete but not going to get you an All Ireland. We know this. Eoin Downey being dropped should have sent alarm bells among people here but a lot of lads here worshipping at the feet of bygone days.

Cork are never a write off to win a game but it’s going to take a huge performance . If team selection is right and the crowd gets behind them cork can win next week . But it’s a big ask . Especially after Clare’s performance today

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Punk Rock Factory
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

6th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼