Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Feck sake. Got terrace tickets through a friend last week.
Now there's stand tickets gone up 🤯🤯

Least I'll be there I suppose.

I'd say they can't give the tickets away in Waterford from the sounds of it.

Feck sake. Got terrace tickets through a friend last week.
Now there's stand tickets gone up 🤯🤯

Least I'll be there I suppose.

I'd say they can't give the tickets away in Waterford from the sounds of it.
Let’s flood the place in red and white. They’re going to need our support. Waterford have a full squad now to pick from, first game in their revamped stadium, hurting at all the derogatory comments, definitely a big game in them. This is the type of game and battle we just have to win to set up the year right. Corcaigh Abu

Let’s flood the place in red and white. They’re going to need our support. Waterford have a full squad now to pick from, first game in their revamped stadium, hurting at all the derogatory comments, definitely a big game in them. This is the type of game and battle we just have to win to set up the year right. Corcaigh Abu
I think if we can't beat this Waterford team then we might as well give up. They're a pity. Their fans don't care about their new stadium, and I doubt the players do either. They'd much prefer to play it away.

Least you heard from your club. Applied for tickets from them and have heard nothing. Don't want to buy online in case I did get them
All clubs got everything they asked for was what I heard.

Seems the Waterford followers have thrown in the towel already. To be handing back tickets for a home game in a tiny venue seems crazy. Unless something miraculous happens Davy Fitz will be getting the P45 soon. Hardly surprising really with the way he has them playing. Aussie Gleeson was probably right to not even waste the year in there

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Riki Matsuda: Happy Hour

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼