Cork Hurlers - Part 2

In fairness Sean Twomey has done little to show he’s ready to start in Championship. He didn’t play one minute of Championship last year.
I think he has suffered from injuries in the last couple of years and he is still 23 , turning 24 this year so he is hardly someone whose time has come and gone.
I remember he did well against Galway in the league last season, then got injured and never got going again for Cork.

I don't read too much into Co-op league games but against Clare he certainly was working very hard and of course physically he is a threat.

I think he will get chances in the league to show if he is up to this level now.

I think he has suffered from injuries in the last couple of years and he is still 23 , turning 24 this year so he is hardly someone whose time has come and gone.
I remember he did well against Galway in the league last season, then got injured and never got going again for Cork.

I don't read too much into Co-op league games but against Clare he certainly was working very hard and of course physically he is a threat.

I think he will get chances in the league to show if he is up to this level now.
He was excellent in that league game v Galway and deserves a chance.
We need a blend of tough country men and slick hurlers. It has worked in the past.

He’ll need more than that to get into the team.
Oh sorry , not a between the lines, Channel sweeping, groundhog or whatever 150 other batshit
Load of shite, we were the better team on the day vs limerick with two inside. Limerick are not the only team we have to beat in the championship either.
FFS man it's in built , every fellas team selection has a 2 man Full forward line. Where is other fella gone , for a pre game Shite .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼