Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Brian Hayes and William Buckley very impressive for UCC. For Cork good performances from Tommy O Connell, Daire O Sullivan and maybe Shane Kingston. Overall an enjoyable open affair and great start to the year, Corcaigh Abu.

Be great if anyone attending could post some views on performances after the game. We know it’s only December but it’s nice to hear what is happening on the field
Second half frustrating from a Cork perspective, way too much short passing across the field in tricky conditions. S.Desmond some lovely touches, R. Cotter likewise. I suppose a good run out and that’s about it. Hayes definitely a prospect in FF.

Good contest especially in the first half and a nice bit of bite considering the vast majority of college players were cork men

Cork had good performances from Conor O Callaghan, Tommy O Connell and Darragh O sullivan in defence and Sean Twomey, Conor Lehane and Shane Kingston in attack while Shane Kingston (Ballinora) Brian Hayes, Ben Cunningham and in particular William Buckley who ran the game from midfield were best for UCC

Too much over elaborating at times which worries me if that’s how we want to play. We will need fast clever ball into our full fowards, who must be capable of winning their own ball and scoring goals if we are going to finally overcome Limerick

I wouldn’t be reading too much into today but it’s a start

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼