Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I think the 2 losses will be the making of this team.

We has no choice but to go for broke and the fact that we were up against the best team of the modern era didn't matter to us.

Going to a Liam Cahill managed Tipp was the perfect game to follow up.

Our biggest rivals over the years and we demolished them.

This team has great self belief now and fear no one.

Apart from Limerick, we are the team that everyone will want to avoid

The character of this generation of hurlers has bern often questioned - not anymore

Finally Connolly - the most exciting forward we've produced since Setanta
Connolly best forward since Setanta? I don’t remember Setanta get 3 goals in a Munster championship game. I have heard of a guy called Christóir Ó Rinn get 3 goals against Limerick in 1955!!

Eventually they show their true colors.
Always have and always will.
I was surprised so many on here bought their BS here earlier in the week to be honest.
My son and grandson are coming to collect me at 12. I’m buzzing. If I got the call from Ryan Id still nearly tog. What a day for Thurles. What a day for memories of old and adventures new. Cmon the Rebels
We are going to do it.
What a day in Thurles. What a performance. What a win. The best hurling I’ve seen a Cork team play since the 90s. Fair enough this Tipp side are awful but that doesn’t take anything away from today. Fair play to every single Cork player today and Pat Ryan & the whole back up team. Keep working hard lads. We are getting there
Today was like time travel for me- a trip back to a time to the 70s & early 80s when we dominated Tipp.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼