Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Mellerick in for MC would be only change to team I'd make. Plus tell defense if they get a short puck out no messing around with it passing it left and right across the pitch
Spot on, they were hitting some great ball into the full fowards but a few of the short ones were really silly calls. Besides that you couldn’t have much complaints

My wife is glad of me being quiet. Something about me talking too much🤷‍♂️
This morning I told my wife I have good news and bad news, the good news is Cork won , the bad news I have to go to Thurles next Sunday, that didn’t go down well……but I’m going to Thurles next Sunday!! Couldn’t miss Thurles after being at the first 3!!

I'd say we'll outnumber them. I thought Limerick support was poor last night. They brought way more down in 2018 and 2022.
Limerick supporter beside me texted a friend before the game that he wondered why so many Cork supporters bothered to turn up.
After the game I told him I was very happy to be there.
While I’m on the subject of arrogance I thought the LK team were very casual in their warm up. Our lads were much more urgent.

This morning I told my wife I have good news and bad news, the good news is Cork won , the bad news I have to go to Thurles next Sunday, that didn’t go down well……but I’m going to Thurles next Sunday!! Couldn’t miss Thurles after being at the first 3!!
I always lead with ‘love I’ve already been to so many matches that one more will make no difference.’ The reply is non verbal and comes in the form of a withering stare.

Kiely is a good (hurling) man and anyone with a sporting bone in their body can only admire the Limerick group, bar a couple of high profile exceptions, for what they have done, they are probably the best team to ever play the game, and still odds on to win the A-I.

I have a gut feeling that 4 points will see Cork through one way or another, hopefully the team reach the same level of performance in Thurles and we'll see from there where the chips fall
Kiely is exactly what you want your manager playing and saying after a loss.. put some pressure on the refs etc
Limerick will be a different proposition in AI series. Lynch didn’t pull em out of the fire last night like he usually does.
PS they aren’t the greatest in my mind, purely because the opposition has not been at its strongest to test em.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Happy Kirby

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼