Cork Hurlers - Part 2

CF in a very pivotal position, you can't play there if you go missing for large periods of the game. That's why PR doesn't pick him there. Now saying that I can't understand him in midfield either for the same reason.
Haha I started off reading CF as Center Field then realised it was Center Foward. So where exactly should we play him?

The way the modern 11 plays is much different than the old 11, he has freedom to roam around looking for pockets of space. This is exactly the game Darragh tries to play at midfield but the difference is you have to spend most of your time midfield knowing where your man is, at 11 you can almost disregard the 6 these days. If that doesn’t suit Darragh I don’t know what would

Last edited:
In my opinion I think below gives us the best chance of success against Limerick.

I know they won’t play that midfield due but in my view it gives us some muscle and fight at centre field but also legs and decent hurling.

It should have been tried for in the league games

PC
SOD DC ED
GM CJ RD
TOM TOC
DD DF SH
SB AC PH

Subs: SK, ROF, MC, BH, BR

In my opinion I think below gives us the best chance of success against Limerick.

I know they won’t play that midfield due but in my view it gives us some muscle and fight at centre field but also legs and decent hurling.

It should have been tried for in the league games

PC
SOD DC ED
GM CJ RD
TOM TOC
DD DF SH
SB AC PH

Subs: SK, ROF, MC, BH, BR
That would work if maybe Shane Barrett goes to 10 and Seamus to 11’with Fitzy going wherever the fuck he wants 🤣

That’s when Fitz is at his most dangerous when he can’t be marked and makes holes.

When on form he’s a complete nightmare for teams
Definitely.
I know people say he drifts in and out of games but I reckon he's been one of better performers over the 2 games so far.
Even when he's "out" of a game he's never a liability.
Such a shame he didn't smash that chance past Quilligan.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Gerald Ahern

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼