Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Niall O Leary and Luke Meade were very good...great to see Alan Connolly back hes only interested in goals....offaly poor but we blew them away all serious teams keep going like we did today.
I keep saying it if we get everyone fit we can match everybody and be a bit more direct ...

Huge score but for me the big positive was getting so many players back on the pitch before championship. Alan Connolly’s performance a real highlight obviously. Tim and Darragh did really well too. Beat Wexford and we’re in 1A next year. Not a bad result after losing the first two games.

Offaly are pathetic. Anything other than "a confidence boost" today needs to have am asterisk next to it
Yeah, Offaly were bad but great displays by Connolly, O’ Mahony, NOL and Rob Downey. Halfback line looked solid, and TOM wasn’t taking any prisoners. Hayes looked sharp,as did Fitzgibbon. Roche and Meade anchored midfield well. Full back line looked solid also… Eoin and Rob Downey looks earmarked for Gillane and Hegarty respectively. NOL and SOD to fight it out for other corner back position.I think Ryan is doing a good job,he won’t take much from today’s game, but overall shape and movement of team impressive.

Good post.
Eff off if you want to start believing in March that we're "just not good enough"
Absolute nonsense.

Tell any of those lads on the pitch today that they're not good enough would you?

Offaly were terrible, really poor, good work out for players coming back from long lay offs.

Some areas of concern, mostly around handling and poor decision making but that can be worked on.

Only concern today: did PR say why Joyce didn't play?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Blues Jam (Players Welcome)

The Nest at Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼