Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Love the way fellas are actually hurt that their is a slight possibility SOD could have been whipped for performance. GOD fucking forbid we take off a player in the 1st half. Who are we Kilkenny!!!!! Jesus wept lads , put back on the underpants and leave the Knickers at home.

Felt for Ethan Twomey today, hamstring injury it looked like. Hard to see him forcing his way into reckoning now. Likewise hope odonoghue isn’t too serious, medics were in with him a few times so assuming injured. Any update on Twomey, Fitz, TOM?
Ryan on Wednesday....
While Darragh Fitzgibbon has a shoulder injury, he is not far away, either.
“Darragh is still out but he’s not too far away,” Ryan said, “we’d expect him back for Offaly.
“Ben Cunningham is still out as well, Micheál Mullins is out and obviously Robbie as well.
“There’s nothing that’s really long-term, we’d expect most of them back in contention for the Offaly game.”

Felt for Ethan Twomey today, hamstring injury it looked like. Hard to see him forcing his way into reckoning now. Likewise hope odonoghue isn’t too serious, medics were in with him a few times so assuming injured. Any update on Twomey, Fitz, TOM?
We need a balance in midfield with a hurler and a grafter a la Bill Cooper and Danny Kearney. We have quite a few candidates for the latter but few for the former. I felt Ethan was a possibility. B Roche has regressed and Shane Barrett was poor today but may still be a MF option. After that who can fill the role?

We need a balance in midfield with a hurler and a grafter a la Bill Cooper and Danny Kearney. We have quite a few candidates for the latter but few for the former. I felt Ethan was a possibility. B Roche has regressed and Shane Barrett was poor today but may still be a MF option. After that who can fill the role?
I'm lost, Limerick have 2 Grafters in Midfield. Why does Cork need one and a Hurler!! Does a Grafter , Graft more than the Hurler . Bizarre.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

10th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ruben Berrios Septet

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼