Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It was an enjoyable watch. But I'm not sure about O'Loughlins. Even though they beat ballyhale I don't think they're a patch on them. They will be strong favourites for the semi final but the Ulster winners won't be bad.
It's hard to look past Ballygunner really at this stage, they're just so strong and have quality subs compared to the other sides

The money is one thing which will be a hot debate but the service last year was shite and loads of buffering reported nationwide.
This is my only issue with GAA GO. I've no problem paying a fair price for the season pass but I'm in an area where Internet speeds are generally quite slow.

It was very hit and miss for me last year with buffering.

IMHO if you're charging people money for this kind of service, the infrastructure has to be behind it, for it to run smoothly...I can livestream DAZN, Fite TV etc with normally very few issues.

GAA need to invest heavily to bring their product up to a standard, if it's going to be the long term approach for coverage.

I think the issue is usually their end rather than your Internet speed. I've no issue on any platform streaming with fibre yet had issues with GAAGO. Funnily enough and I don't know why, GAAGO is on the d*dgy b*x and I played it side by side with my legit subscription for a game for a while last year and guess which one had no buffering issues

I think the issue is usually their end rather than your Internet speed. I've no issue on any platform streaming with fibre yet had issues with GAAGO. Funnily enough and I don't know why, GAAGO is on the d*dgy b*x and I played it side by side with my legit subscription for a game for a while last year and guess which one had no buffering issues
Same here without playing it side by side. No issues on stick

Some of the dodgy box providers now have anti buffering technology as I always get emails off them saying that

Probably a message for the hurling thread, but listening to the hurling podcast on the Irish Examiner with Anthony Daly, Tj Ryan & our own Mark Landers they have been advocating for a hurling committee within the association to promote and grow the game. Putting high quality games in the Munster championship on a pay per view platform v promoting the game on free to air RTE would be one major change they should be looking at. Cork fans getting it badly as tickets will be very highly sought, as Waterford's capacity will be restricted and limerick tickets will be like gold dust.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Mar 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Derek Ryan

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼