Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Easy peasy to bypass the paywall on a phone. Open the page you would like to view, then turn on flight mode on your phone, then refresh the page et voila. The article opens without a paywall blocking it.
Listen to that tool Landers singing like a canary and giving injury updates.
Anyone who tells him anything about the internal workings of the squad needs their head examined.
He has no loyalty to anyone but his own ego and craving to be relevant in a sea of podcasts.
Thankfully he's behind a pay wall!
He could learn from TJ Ryan who gives good insight on games but stays closed about what's going on in the Limerick camp.

Getting a little apprehensive about Sunday now, I think Waterfords workrate and crowding the middle tactic could cause us huge problems, plus they will try target our full back line and they have the tools to do that. And that’s without even taking into account our lack of game time as a unit.

I hope to god we see change on Sunday in picking the likes of Tommy, BRoche, Dalton, Power and maybe one or two more. For far too long we haven’t matched the opposition in terms of attitude and aggression but I expect a sea change on Sunday.

Will it be enough? God knows. From the outside it looks like we are going in with a lot of question marks, but we have to remember we have had a good months training behind us so things maybe fairly settled within the camp. I’m looking foward to seeing how we set up and approach this.

Last edited:
Looking at the Cork team I think it's going to be a big ask for the Cork middle 8 to hold Waterfords 8 enough for that full back line to survive kiely and Hutchison
You know the team yeah?
Looking at the Cork team I think it's going to be a big ask for the Cork middle 8 to hold Waterfords 8 enough for that full back line to survive kiely and Hutchison
Waterford haven't been racking up any big scores against any team bar the likes of Laois.
They haven’t shown any potency in attack so far.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

In Da F House

Levis Corner House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼