Cork Hurlers - Part 2

BS, he was almost ignored for the last two years of Kingstons reign, nothing to do with injury, all to do with DD not being a lovely hurler in the Cork mould
Remember when he was brought on against Kilkenny in 2021? Got the ball on the 65 in acres of space and blew it wide. John Meyler gave him chances too and he didn’t deliver.

Too much talk about him. It’s time for him to deliver when it matters now or else make way for someone deserving of a chance.

Remember when he was brought on against Kilkenny in 2021? Got the ball on the 65 in acres of space and blew it wide. John Meyler gave him chances too and he didn’t deliver.

Too much talk about him. It’s time for him to deliver when it matters now or else make way for someone deserving of a chance.
What I remember of that game is when he got the ball in midfield, out on the side-line and drove it over the bar! The noise in there at the time was ear shattering because it was such an inspirational score!

Should we start critiquing all our players for the last 2 or 3 years in the same way? That would be fun
Just look at what he is producing for this years management because you can be sure that’s all that matters for them

What I remember of that game is when he got the ball in midfield, out on the side-line and drove it over the bar! The noise in there at the time was ear shattering because it was such an inspirational score!
He did score alright. My mistake. I think he did blow another wide but I could be wrong. Focusing on just one match in any case is not fair.

Too much talk about him and you never shut up having a dig at him 😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼