Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Careful what you wish for

a-calf-in-a-cork-jersey-oh-yeah.jpg
Is that Hegarty? 🤣

TAN

Even based on performances in the league IMO Conor O'Callaghan has showed up better than Eoin Roche. Why do you select Roche?

Most folk are omitting Sean O'Donoghue and if he had a hamstring injury I would do same but not with a dead leg. He has been running the last 2 weeks and he has another 2.5 weeks to get right. If he is physically fit he should be playing a part because only the Waterford game will give him match fitness for Tipp.

Sean Twomey starting is another surprise, he has done very little to warrant a start unless he's flying in training or something. Dalton starts anyway for me and should be on the frees, penalties and sideline cuts. Hoggy also starts but I'd rather compare Barrett, Kingston or Lehane regarding Twomey rather than Dalton.

TAN

Even based on performances in the league IMO Conor O'Callaghan has showed up better than Eoin Roche. Why do you select Roche?

Most folk are omitting Sean O'Donoghue and if he had a hamstring injury I would do same but not with a dead leg. He has been running the last 2 weeks and he has another 2.5 weeks to get right. If he is physically fit he should be playing a part because only the Waterford game will give him match fitness for Tipp.

Sean Twomey starting is another surprise, he has done very little to warrant a start unless he's flying in training or something. Dalton starts anyway for me and should be on the frees, penalties and sideline cuts. Hoggy also starts but I'd rather compare Barrett, Kingston or Lehane regarding Twomey rather than Dalton.
Both O Callaghan and Roche are injured and will more than likely miss the first round

Why is it that people feel the need to dash in here with injury GOSSIP & stoke up the injury armageddon scenario?

And if it's not gossip then whoever is spreading the unsolicited, unofficial, word needs to have a talk with themselves.

Let's face it, everyone posting here is probably 1 degree of separation from the squad, we all hear stuff, personally don't see how it benefits anyone to share it or pass it on.

Why is it that people feel the need to dash in here with injury GOSSIP & stoke up the injury armageddon scenario?

And if it's not gossip then whoever is spreading the unsolicited, unofficial, word needs to have a talk with themselves.

Let's face it, everyone posting here is probably 1 degree of separation from the squad, we all hear stuff, personally don't see how it benefits anyone to share it or pass it on.
I don't see any problem with it. You're not going to stop people from posting what news they have heard on the squad.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Mashed Potatoes

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼