Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The amount of ball Robbie won last night was unreal, Hoggy was the same, but the difference between the two is Robbie’s turn and speed is devestating, we have nobody to replace him really, Kingston and Jack have the pace but aren’t brave enough to win ball Robbie wins
Yeah Robbie can win tough and dirty ball but he's the only one to reliably do that for us. Twomey having a right good cut off the Fitzgibbon and I'm sure Pat will throw him in as soon as he can. I'd like Hayes to be giving a go at that too rather than just a target man up top.

Yeah Robbie can win tough and dirty ball but he's the only one to reliably do that for us. Twomey having a right good cut off the Fitzgibbon and I'm sure Pat will throw him in as soon as he can. I'd like Hayes to be giving a go at that too rather than just a target man up top.
Yeah Sean and Brian are being managed at the moment, I’d expect to see both to start in round 3 v Westmeath and possibly interchange between 10 and 14

The problem is the Westmeath match is no use to us. Any good performance will be qualified with "I know this was only Westmeath but..........."

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼