Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I’d take a one point win in a scrap. We beat Limerick handy enough in the league last year and it didn’t do us much good come championship.
Good point, easy wins in open games are no preparation for cship hurling. I'm looking for workrate, hooking and blocking, fielding combined with attitude. I know its our first league outing under PR, ideally I would love Cork to start losing the "Nice to play against tag". Now this will take time but we have to start somewhere.

Good point, easy wins in open games are no preparation for cship hurling. I'm looking for workrate, hooking and blocking, fielding combined with attitude. I know its our first league outing under PR, ideally I would love Cork to start losing the "Nice to play against tag". Now this will take time but we have to start somewhere.
Absolutely. It’s a work in progress and hopefully we’re still positive and optimistic after the match tonight. My first test tonight will be of the Murphy’s in the Premium section. It was cat last year lads.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Black Apple Bastards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼