Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If a player plays for a senior A team like Declan Dalton is this the reason he finds it hard to get onto the Cork senior team I know there are other Senior A players in the Cork team ..

Long time reader, First time poster. I dont think playing for Senior A team like Dalton is is the reason he wasnt picked , I just think last years management didnt have him in their plans. If countinues his good form in the club championship surely Pat Ryan will give him a chance

If a player plays for a senior A team like Declan Dalton is this the reason he finds it hard to get onto the Cork senior team I know there are other Senior A players in the Cork team ..
Makes no difference, loads at level similar or below it. Seamus harnedy, mark Coleman, Sean O'Donoghue, Shane Barrett, Luke Meade, Ciaran Joyce, Niall O'Leary, Pa Collins.....etc.. all playing senior A or lower

Long time reader, First time poster. I dont think playing for Senior A team like Dalton is is the reason he wasnt picked , I just think last years management didnt have him in their plans. If countinues his good form in the club championship surely Pat Ryan will give him a chance
Dalton did not suit their plans because he never fitted their intricate tactic of tippy tappy ,zig zagging avoiding contact at all costs. He would have got in fellas faces and they didn't want that when the team was pre programmed to avoid any confrontation because the teams main aim was to run the ball into the net.

Dalton possible Hayes has given a commitment to Football and this won't change O'Connor won't turn down the 20K Contract with the egg chasers that will pay for his college tuition.

Dalton possible Hayes has given a commitment to Football and this won't change O'Connor won't turn down the 20K Contract with the egg chasers that will pay for his college tuition.
Nonsense, academy players only get paid 8-12k, the highest amount being in your final academy year. If BOC decides to opt for UCC, he pending on the year will most likely be on a rugby scholarship

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Perfect Days (Pg)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼