Cork Footballers

The team are heading to Vilamoura, Algarve on Wednesday for 4 days of warm weather training.

That's fantastic and will give the coaching staff the opportunity to work on lots of areas.

Shows management and County Board are serious about developing this team.

The team are heading to Vilamoura, Algarve on Wednesday for 4 days of warm weather training.

That's fantastic and will give the coaching staff the opportunity to work on lots of areas.

Shows management and County Board are serious about developing this team.
They have only been training 5 months. You don't need to go to Portugal to play heads up Football , Kickout strategy , defensive and offensive plan, look at the Masters Dublin. Train in a Junior club and play fantastic Football.

Reality check needed here I fear.

Kildare to all intents and purposes are a Division 3 side now. Beating them is no great achievement. Conceding so much to them is however concerning.

Cork are miles behind the teams in Division 1 from what I've seen.

Staving off relegation to Division 3 is a long way from the expectations at the beginning of the year when promotion to Division 1 was mooted. From that perspective Cork have fallen a long way back.

The lack of top class young talent making their way on to the team doesn't offer much hope for the immediate future either despite recent underage success.

I can't see Cork making any real impact in Championship and don't see any obvious signs of a route back to the top table in the short to medium time.

Sorry for the negativity.

Reality check needed here I fear.

Kildare to all intents and purposes are a Division 3 side now. Beating them is no great achievement. Conceding so much to them is however concerning.

Cork are miles behind the teams in Division 1 from what I've seen.

Staving off relegation to Division 3 is a long way from the expectations at the beginning of the year when promotion to Division 1 was mooted. From that perspective Cork have fallen a long way back.

The lack of top class young talent making their way on to the team doesn't offer much hope for the immediate future either despite recent underage success.

I can't see Cork making any real impact in Championship and don't see any obvious signs of a route back to the top table in the short to medium time.

Sorry for the negativity.

Your ponts dont stack up at all:
Miles off division 1 teams?
Beat Mayo division 1 champions in the championship.

Beat Roscommon Division 1 team in thr championship.
Ran the All Ireland champions 2022 Kerry to 4 points in championship.
Ran 2023 all ireland champions Dublin to a few points in the league

Lack of top class underage talent?
Look at what we have won underage plenty underage talent there.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼