Cork Footballers

I read the article and still can’t figure out what happened.
SFA is what happened. Half the fellas in Reardens on Saturday night would be locked up if this was the bar for behaviour that warranted a criminal prosecution. Laughable that it ended up in front of a judge.

It’s all been put to bed, Clancy’s reputation is in tact, the judge said it didn’t warrant a conviction. The scurrilous rumours that have been circulating have been shown for what they are.

SFA is what happened. Half the fellas in Reardens on Saturday night would be locked up if this was the bar for behaviour that warranted a criminal prosecution. Laughable that it ended up in front of a judge.

It’s all been put to bed, Clancy’s reputation is in tact, the judge said it didn’t warrant a conviction. The scurrilous rumours that have been circulating have been shown for what they are.
How has an engaged teacher following a vulnerable young girl into a room alone kept his reputation in tact 😂

Anyone who can’t see the obvious progress this year is blind. Beating Mayo and Roscommon is a huge step forward for this team along with going toe to toe with Kerry for 70 mins and having regrets from a defeat to Derry is actually a sign of progress too.

The defence has shown major improvement. Callaghan in midfield has improved immensely and got the better of some top rated midfielders in the country. It’s up front we now need to try get a balance of athleticism and shooting ability. That’s where our general issue has been this year, especially against teams who defend in numbers.
Interesting point. Ruane was dropped after him and Callahan matched up and Diarmuid O Connor was quiet, then got MOTM this weekend.

He might. But, I definitely think a more astute manager would have got another AI out of that group. Possibly even three.
Spot on. That was a fantastic bunch. Colm oneill, pierce, sheehan, Dan, 2 oconnors
He might. But, I definitely think a more astute manager would have got another AI out of that group. Possibly even three.
Most definitely. Just look at the forwards alone. Kelly, pierse, sheehan, oneill, O'connor and Goulding. To say nothing of miskella, noelie, aidan Walsh, ffs, they should have won at least 3.And Murphy and canty on the bench 🙄

Evening echo at it again. 7/10 for Ian Maguire midfield. And he walking around the pitch. Cork need to build the team around O Callaghan and start moving on without Maguire, he offers nothing.. zero leadership. Progress made cork, but let's not get too positive in fairness. Play any team in croker worth talking about and we'd get destroyed

He does in his bollocks. If you watch him intently, he has his hands on his hips for alot of the game. I never once saw the guy kick pass the ball. It's actually insane how fellas think with the one brain. If he's in Kerry, he wouldn't get on the 3rd team ffs.

Spot on. That was a fantastic bunch. Colm oneill, pierce, sheehan, Dan, 2 oconnors

Most definitely. Just look at the forwards alone. Kelly, pierse, sheehan, oneill, O'connor and Goulding. To say nothing of miskella, noelie, aidan Walsh, ffs, they should have won at least 3.And Murphy and canty on the bench 🙄
Absolutely, 1 all Ireland (and a soft one at that) was a shockingly bad return for that group of players. Clown-ihan has further proved his ineptitude in his current role.

A top class manager would have won at least 2/3 all Irelands with that group, and they would have integrated more of the top class young players we had at that time into the squad (2 All Ireland u21 winning teams in 3 years). Which would have set us up for more success than the wilderness we’ve been in for the last 12 years.

I lay it all at Clown-ihans door, with honourable mention to the CCB asleep at the wheel as usual.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Roamer
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Days Of Trees (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼