Cork Footballers

Corbett and Cashman our 2 standouts from the minor team of 19 and both after smashing Sigerson campaigns but can’t get in our 26 over fellas who’ve been tried and tested a million times and done sweet FA.

Probably making room for defender Flahive and Herlihy is a more mature attacker. Corbett's day will come and he's just recovered from a serious injury.
And yet he was brought on last match and scored the insirance point whereas mark Cronin has been left on the bench all year, herlihy is a fine young player but he is not a scorer it’s a strange decision unless an injury

A pity Corbett and O Mahony not available for injuries or whatever reasons but this is just a shame that at this point these fellas aren’t available such great underage players

A pity Corbett and O Mahony not available for injuries or whatever reasons but this is just a shame that at this point these fellas aren’t available such great underage players
Some fellas remain undroppable regardd
Less of form, very hard for a younger player to get into the cork football team currently, team has hardly changed all year

Lads, do ye think there will be more Cork people following United in the cup final or Nork against Kirry tomorrow? I’m going with United. Rebels me hoop like😊

With Cleary having 3 years i think he went with the elder members of the panel this year rather than wholesale changes and injuries have been no help as well. Next year barring injury i would expect him to blood a lot of the younger talent around, Cashman and Phelen in Defence ,Blake Murphy,Corbetts, Cronin . O Mahony etc. in the forwards.

They scored 1-19 against Louth ( 4 frees) so they aren't the worst around shooters. Probably won't get that against Kerry but hope springs eternal.
2-12 should be enough.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Chris McShane and Gary Lynch
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼