Cork Footballers

Cork are doing just fine without the pudding boys.

If they want to dream of hosting intercounty games when their players reckon they're above the jersey then best of luck with that delusion.
It todays result is anything to go by, we need them back asap. Clancy will return to the starting 15 shortly, and will deservedly take the no 3 jersey. Liam ODonovan may take longer to return but is nailed on no 5 when he does.

Yeah ridiculous! Every single game, Mark Cronin is brought on with about two minutes to go. I mean ..the poor lad!
12 minutes football in the last 4 games as an example of how the subs are used this year, no team has used less players then us I would think, hard to build a squad like that.
We are far far less advanced then people think imo, huge amount of work still required, in particular the make up of the half forward line and the inside line

It todays result is anything to go by, we need them back asap. Clancy will return to the starting 15 shortly, and will deservedly take the no 3 jersey. Liam ODonovan may take longer to return but is nailed on no 5 when he does.
Who fared poorly out of the backs today fox? Which lads will they come in for based on today’s performance?

Who fared poorly out of the backs today fox? Which lads will they come in for based on today’s performance?
Take your pick. Clancy is our best full back and ODonovan is the best wing back outside of Powter in the county.

Based on the league so far, my guess is Walsh and Maguire would make way.

It’s all hypothetical really though as neither may even be fit and match ready for championship. Cleary should get the rosary beads out as we badly need both back.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Perfect Days (Pg)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼