Cork Footballers

Great performance glad I travelled. Great team performance I thought Sherlock was superb, his work rate was superb brought an amount of ball out fro the full back line Tommy Walsh& Luke Fahey had a great games .I Was v disappointed with Connor Corbett must get more game time to improve. He got about 15 minutes got on 5 balls and gave away 4 of them
Well done for travelling today. Long expensive trip with a lot of traffic. The flower bags were out in force expecting to tear us a new one.

I'd love to have been there to experience that.

Kevin Walsh had a very pleasant drive home, I'm sure

Listened to Kikdare FM and you could sense their complete shock. Cathal's last kick goal was the cherry 🍒 on the icing of a very tasty cake.

Great result on the road. Fair play to the lads after the poor result and performance last week.

I wonder if playing at home is nearly harder for them while so many are still finding their feet at this level. More pressure....crowd getting on their back etc?
I said to a few people during week that they sometimes play better away in league. Some great diagonal balls to inside forwards, the 1 or 2 . Great effort today. Well worth the trip.

Well done for travelling today. Long expensive trip with a lot of traffic. The flower bags were out in force expecting to tear us a new one.

I'd love to have been there to experience that.

Kevin Walsh had a very pleasant drive home, I'm sure

Listened to Kikdare FM and you could sense their complete shock. Cathal's last kick goal was the cherry 🍒 on the icing of a very tasty cake.
Kildare footballers and their fans….lolzer 😂 they are delusional. Mayo-lite is a good description of the born losers up there.

It is amazing how little commentary there is anywhere on this match which is probably our best win in a long time at Senior Level. Reports are skimpy enough but the lack of livestream and or footage did some of the players no favours in terms of profile .

It is amazing how little commentary there is anywhere on this match which is probably our best win in a long time at Senior Level. Reports are skimpy enough but the lack of livestream and or footage did some of the players no favours in terms of profile .
This is what its like for all of the other lesser counties in their code. A touch of reality in what level we're at perhaps.

GAA, Independent and Times all had the same report.
examiner had a bit more.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

John Smith

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 3pm

More events ▼