Cork Footballers

Clon/Douglas feud is nothing other than nonsense. Both camps utterly baffled by where this has come from and this has come from good authority in both camps. I am a west cork man but living in the city and the need to stir the situation and put square pegs in round holes with regards reasons for players not playing is baseless and any clon/Douglas man will tell you that.

Daniel O Mahony if Available next year is a cert for full back line.

Sean Meehan was left out of team and Brian O Driscoll should be our number 6 whether people like his attitude or not he could be our main centre man.

Clon/Douglas feud is nothing other than nonsense. Both camps utterly baffled by where this has come from and this has come from good authority in both camps. I am a west cork man but living in the city and the need to stir the situation and put square pegs in round holes with regards reasons for players not playing is baseless and any clon/Douglas man will tell you that.
Poor TravisBickle be devestated by your rebuttal of his reasoning, but then poor Travis doesn’t know what day it is I’d say

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼