Cork Footballers

Donegal beat Armagh by 12 points in 2020 ..same margin as KY beat Cork today. Armagh currently winning by 11..things can change…good win by Cork today..some bravery in the 2nd half after the red card when Limerick had momentum and it was down to 2 points..to run up and gr the penalty and it was Cooley scored..we will be underdogs but have a chance in the QF if we score some goals and stay in touch till the final 10 mins

That's all well and good except the defence was shocking today. Midfield too no where near the work rate required. If we get Armagh or Dublin the next day we will be destroyed.
Agree. Im not talk about our failings. We have a lot to work on still. But look at how we were playing last year, compared to now. There's huge improvement, and considering tge turnover in players over the past 3 or 4 years. For first time in a few years it looks like we are on the right track.

Last edited:
First reaction on limerick they are big lads

From my vantage point at the match either of them powter ot K o Donovan should get man of the match . But a friend of mine Text me it was Stephe sherlock... but what do I know.
But as we were coming away from the game passing Blackrock there was a hurling blitz looked to be finishing as we drove by
. Not a care in the world of cork footballers bit disheartening to be honest
Would you believe they're two different sports, surprisingly. I saw advertised there were a couple of local soccer games on and a rowing regatta in Passage West as well at the same time. Shocking.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Dirty Circus

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼