Cork city has gone to the dogs.

So the lock downs to prevent the spread of COVID are directly responsible for this man's death? I see.
Harshest and most ott lockdowns in Europe for a common cold. An independent investigation will lead to proper justice. With Simon "18 previous covids" Harris at the forefront who knew our response would be farcical?🤭

Frightening.
Seems to be a death or a violent attack every few days now.
People said we'd pay for these lockdowns financially and socially and, my god, they were right. The anger people have these days is off the charts. Cork used to be so safe. Well done FF/FG.

Jesus Christ. What the fuck was that about I wonder

Frightening.
Seems to be a death or a violent attack every few days now.
People said we'd pay for these lockdowns financially and socially and, my god, they were right. The anger people have these days is off the charts. Cork used to be so safe. Well done FF/FG.
Tell me which political parties spoke out against lockdowns, which party sat on both sides of the fence?

Harshest and most ott lockdowns in Europe for a common cold. An independent investigation will lead to proper justice. With Simon "18 previous covids" Harris at the forefront who knew our response would be farcical?🤭
Harshest my arse. Ireland had the longest lockdowns but not the harshest by a long stretch.

While you had a 2 km travel bubble and take away pints we couldn't go outside at all down this neck of the woods.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

The Insiders!

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼