Cork City Fire Brigade

How is it that there are many family members in the brigade. If the pay is so bad as they are telling us it appears that thier family members are happy to join up.
Cllr Tim Brosnan is the man who asked the representative of the members show us your P60 on radio. The brigade member lost it.

How is it that there are many family members in the brigade. If the pay is so bad as they are telling us it appears that thier family members are happy to join up.
Cllr Tim Brosnan is the man who asked the representative of the members show us your P60 on radio. The brigade member lost it.
What radio show are you on about?

I actually know Tim and he's generally not a bad sort but I think it's a bit rich of him to demand to see someone's P60. Tim worked a very cushy number in insurance and it's not quite the same as someone who's working shift in a role where his life can be in serious danger whenever he's called.

How can you show someone something on Radio?

Was the fire brigade guy “put out?”

As Roy would say, “That’s his job.”

I actually know Tim and he's generally not a bad sort but I think it's a bit rich of him to demand to see someone's P60. Tim worked a very cushy number in insurance and it's not quite the same as someone who's working shift in a role where his life can be in serious danger whenever he's called.
No cushy number in insurance. If you don't sell the policies you only get something around a living wage.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

29th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼