Carrigaline, a little shit hole

I know the guy in custody well enough. Was super talented as a kid and had trials with PL teams as a teenager but broke his ankle really badly and that was the end of that. Got caught up in drugs some years back and his life has been a mess ever since. His dad stuck by him the whole time and took him in many times. I didn't know Shane but by all accounts a nice fella and extremely talented himself. Rip

Maybe, just a thought but guilt lies with stabber?
There is a mindset down there that everyone there lives perfect lives and it is some sort of a utopia.
I am just waiting to hear the excuses because believe me, there will be.
The 220 bus service is often blamed and we have the usual moans about Garda resources in Carrigaline.
I hope the murderer is from outside Carrigaline because they willl really struggle to come up something if he is not

There is a mindset down there that everyone there lives perfect lives and it is some sort of a utopia.
The 220 bus service is often blamed and we have the usual moans about Garda resources in Carrigaline.
I hope the murderer is from outside Carrigaline because they willl really struggle to come up something if he is not
Tragically it was a family member

I know the guy in custody well enough. Was super talented as a kid and had trials with PL teams as a teenager but broke his ankle really badly and that was the end of that. Got caught up in drugs some years back and his life has been a mess ever since. His dad stuck by him the whole time and took him in many times. I didn't know Shane but by all accounts a nice fella and extremely talented himself. Rip
was I. school with him in secondary school, must have had some bad turns since then

it's a commuter town, nobody, literally nobody believes they are in some utopia living in carrigaline..retard

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼