Carrigaline, a little shit hole

This fella I knew uppercut a Garda over 20 years ago. They called for assistance and brought him down to the Bridewell and kicked the absolute shit out of him in a cell. Not just his body but face as well. His head was like a balloon in the morning when they fucked him out.
I never heard of him doing it again. He might have but I seriously doubt it.

I remember been on holidays in turkey a few years ago and noticing how stern looking the cops were, Id say they would make short work of a scumbag, If a guard gave a fella a well deserved slap here you would have pickets on the garda station.

This fella I knew uppercut a Garda over 20 years ago. They called for assistance and brought him down to the Bridewell and kicked the absolute shit out of him in a cell. Not just his body but face as well. His head was like a balloon in the morning when they fucked him out.
I never heard of him doing it again. He might have but I seriously doubt it.
It is basic animalistic facts, touch a Garda back in the day and you would feel the consequences as you have outlined above.

It created a basic fear amongst the one time offenders and many learnt a sharp lesson.

Unfortunately now that the liberals have taken over the scum now have more rights than Gardai and Gardai know that their careers could be cut short now if they put a foot wrong.

Put big scary cunts on public order duties.

I was stopped at a checkpoint during one of the lockdowns once and thought there was a 12 year old dressed as a guard going trick or treating. Fine for that sort of work but public order she wouldn't last 5 mins.
Absolutely correct, her expertise will.probably never excell in the Public Order Unit.

See what happens nowadays is, Gardai either stay as they are or they join units within the force.
So let's say that shit kicked off down in Carrigaline and a call went out for The Public Order Unit.
What could very well happen then is that Gardai from all over the city division would have been called back and dispatched down to Carrigaline.

Now not all Gardai are in that unit, so what you might have now is a situation whereby squad cars in Gurranbraher, Mayfield, Mahon etc would be unavailable whilst that shit is going on in Carrigaline.

Then half the city now have no Garda coverage or a very reduced coverage all because of the liberals and Gardai not being able just to give these little toe rags exactly what it is that they understand

Moving back to the motherland next year and I would like the opinion of the knowledgeable proccers on where we should buy a gaff........it seems Carrigaline, Glanmire, Douglas, Carrigtwohill among others are all shit holes so where is the best or least shittiest place to live?
Nah mate you got that wrong. I’m in carrig 20 years & there’s never been any trouble like this absolute disgrace. If there was I’ve a sneaky feeling there’d be a lot of lads walking around the village with limps. There’s an element of truth to that famous saying about Carrig & I’m ok with that 😆

It is basic animalistic facts, touch a Garda back in the day and you would feel the consequences as you have outlined above.

It created a basic fear amongst the one time offenders and many learnt a sharp lesson.

Unfortunately now that the liberals have taken over the scum now have more rights than Gardai and Gardai know that their careers could be cut short now if they put a foot wrong.

Yeah a right bunch of heroes beating the shit out of young fellas.

At least there is a bit of accountability these days albeit in a limited fashion.

Nah mate you got that wrong. I’m in carrig 20 years & there’s never been any trouble like this absolute disgrace. If there was I’ve a sneaky feeling there’d be a lot of lads walking around the village with limps. There’s an element of truth to that famous saying about Carrig & I’m ok with that 😆

Jack Hartnett ran a tight ship.

I think theres been enough cases of fellas beaten to death in Garda custody.
True but I’m specifically talking about the Carrigaline incident. A couple of good cracks wouldn’t have been out of order for them. I’m not talking about topping anyone but the level of disrespect these little shits showed definitely deserved at least a 1-2 straight down the pipe. Would you agree with that?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Cliffords
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼