Car paint full correction on half price

Hi

I am car detaling enthusiast and looking for some interesting cars to do full paint correction/polishing to build up better portfolio in my free time.
Looking for expensive cars, vintage cars, american muscle cars and anything that might be nice to place on website gallery.
Half price means 200-250 euros. It is realy bargain as that jobs starts on 400euros. It takes 2-3 days for exterior and cost me around 50E and more on stuff used. Finished with full clean, dressing, wax etc.
You will need to have a good sized garage or any other similar place as the wheater is going bad and rainy.
If you have a car you think I might be interested in doing it and you are happy with this bargain then let me know or if you know about somebody then let him know. Contact using PM of this forum, with giving your living area name, kind of the car and color.
No white/silver cars, only dark colours as these shows the work effects very good, best for photos etc. No damaged paint, bad chips, scuffs etc, only scratches and swirls.

No worries I am not a cowboy, have a mobile valeting business and I am fully insured.

Thanks

mods, please do not treat it as an advertising, no details given.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

John Smith

The White Horse, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼