Budget 2016

I'm looking forward to the 'alternative' budgets as well.

Free grey overalls for all comrades from the Anti-Accountability Alliance I suppose.

More shiny shtuff for a parish near you from FF.

Fairer fairness in fairness in a fairer way for ordinary people who are suffering in fairness from Sinn Fein. Paid for by the country's 12 million billionaires and by kicking jean claude junker in the balls.

Free grey overalls for all comrades from the Anti-Accountability Alliance I suppose.

Fairer fairness in fairness in a fairer way for ordinary people who are suffering in fairness from Sinn Fein. Paid for by the country's 12 million billionaires and by kicking jean claude junker in the balls.

arent you a member of the labour party..:lol!::lol!::lol!:

Don't forget "reform,reform, reform and fairness,some equality,ending austerity, some more fairness, scrapping all unpopular charges / taxes by taxing them over there in the corner and shure if we were in charge everything would be just perfect and everyone on the average industrial wage.

Don't forget "reform,reform, reform and fairness,some equality,ending austerity, some more fairness, scrapping all unpopular charges / taxes by taxing them over there in the corner and shure if we were in charge everything would be just perfect and everyone on the average industrial wage.

lol...says the friend of fianna fail:oops:

Hey.

Watch it as you will get your Christmas dole bonus back this year.

Spend it wisely.

LOL...collapsedbrainman cleaning the house already! stacky resorting to personal insults.
#biggestexposureof2015
#stackyheartsfiannafail
9iRTkHa.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Skazz

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼