bleurrrrrgh

i just had that truly sickening experience of getting my thesis back from supervisor, covered in red ink....

that ego crushing moment of being told exactly what is wrong with your work...YOWCH...tis winded me

on a good note, he reckons it's all fixable by a fortnights time, and one more rewrite before submission...

then Odyssey is a free woman....till the viva at least..

odyssey said:
i just had that truly sickening experience of getting my thesis back from supervisor, covered in red ink....

that ego crushing moment of being told exactly what is wrong with your work...YOWCH...tis winded me

on a good note, he reckons it's all fixable by a fortnights time, and one more rewrite before submission...

then Odyssey is a free woman....till the viva at least..

Hey Od,

Yerrah, the worst part is over now. Is theis the supervisor that you had all the trouble with?

Matlock said:
Hey Od,

Yerrah, the worst part is over now. Is theis the supervisor that you had all the trouble with?

no this is my wonderful nice supervisor..

he's leaving this department just after i finish anyways....i reckon he hates it as much as i do..

odyssey said:
no this is my wonderful nice supervisor..

he's leaving this department just after i finish anyways....i reckon he hates it as much as i do..

Cool as.

So, are you planning a trip back to PROC when you finish?

Count your blessings, Od.

My thesis supervisor fucking ignored me.
I sent emails and called, and he never sent anything back - one day I showed up and demanded he read my work, to which he replied

"emails? I remember them. Did I not reply?"

I will still happily choke the bastard if I see him.

He's the reason I didn't get a first.

A WEEK before I had to get to the binders he read it.

A WEEK!!

But I'm ok now.
I'm not bitter.

NWB, as entertaining as it would be...
No.

D'oriel, i know that pain well....or at least i used to anyways. My own Asshole supervisor is currently mucking up on everyone elses work now, so it's good to see him losing respect from people...

it was only a matter of time..

and yup Mattie, you may even meet my lovely self as i faff about ireland in my month(s) off after i finish...

odyssey said:
and yup Mattie, you may even meet my lovely self as i faff about ireland in my month(s) off after i finish...

Yippee.

We can talk about lesbian stuff... no boys allowed ;-)

We can talk about other stuff too though....

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Che-k

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼