Best Pizza in Cork

Pepe

What's Burnt like?

Ordered Novocento recently and it was massive. Massively shit.

Place in Douglas isn't much better. Poor fare all around.

Hit up Paulies when you're in Dublin lads. Actually decent compared to the muck served at home.

What do the haughty thaughty eat in Middle Town m8?

Because last time I was in that kip the local ferals fed on findus crispy pancake and frozen chips.

Are you above that m8?

What do the haughty thaughty eat in Middle Town m8?

Because last time I was in that kip the local ferals fed on findus crispy pancake and frozen chips.

Are you above that m8?

No idea m8.
I dont live there.

Order four star or get a frozen one in Tesco , its all shite.

What's Burnt like?

Ordered Novocento recently and it was massive. Massively shit.

Place in Douglas isn't much better. Poor fare all around.

Hit up Paulies when you're in Dublin lads. Actually decent compared to the muck served at home.

La Tana on Barrack Street is lovely. Only takeaway though.

I never order takeaway pizza. Some of the supermarket ones can be ok though but wouldn't be a massive fan. I definitely wouldn't order it in a restaurant, only tried it in Italy to chance it and it was only fair. There's a new chain of pizza places open now called Oak Fire Pizza that look good enough but the menu is limited.

I never order takeaway pizza. Some of the supermarket ones can be ok though but wouldn't be a massive fan. I definitely wouldn't order it in a restaurant, only tried it in Italy to chance it and it was only fair. There's a new chain of pizza places open now called Oak Fire Pizza that look good enough but the menu is limited.
Supermarket pizza?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Frank and Walters
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Hot Blooded Animals

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼