Benny does it again.

Yes, sometimes I take painkillers because I have symptoms like headache, fever that are not nice.
That is by choice not coercion or out of mass hysteria horseshit and my freedoms are not affected if I choose not to take one.
But if you take painkillers without knowing precisely what is in them aren't you taking a risk of being guineapig for some pharma or other?
And if you choose not to take painkillers it's not as though anybody else will get your headache is it?

But Covid19 is a highly communicable disease. So was Polio. People, again without knowing precisely what the ingredients were, took Polio vaccinations and thankfully society has moved on to a place where Polio isn't sweeping through the population.

Being a member of society has its responsibilities for the greater good. Yeah, sometimes it can be inconvenient on a personal level, but for the greater good some sacrifices need to be made.

For instance, if everybody let their refuse build up in their back garden they might save quite a bit on bin charges, but pretty soon there'd be all kinds of diseases, and vermin, spreading around. Much better that people in society, take the small paiin of paying money to have their refuse taken away and disposed of responsibly and improving the general health of the populace. It's how society works

But if you take painkillers without knowing precisely what is in them aren't you taking a risk of being guineapig for some pharma or other?
FFS, get a grip on yourself, man. How long have headache painkilling medicines been on the market, over the counter.

mRNA has been trialed on humans for around a decade, they have never been used to the scale they are being used today, you can't just walk into your pharmacy and buy a pack of 24.

We have no idea how these vaccines will work out over the next few months, years. We do know that they wain quickly and repeated doses are necessary and people suffer horrid vaccine injury and even death . The UK announced today that people are eligible for a booster 3 months after their 2nd shot.

How you can compare these vaccines to a box of Panadol you can buy in an aisle at Aldi :rolleyes:

BTW, you never replied to my last comment, after I took the time to reply to yours

And if you choose not to take painkillers it's not as though anybody else will get your headache is it?

But Covid19 is a highly communicable disease. So was Polio. People, again without knowing precisely what the ingredients were, took Polio vaccinations and thankfully society has moved on to a place where Polio isn't sweeping through the population.

Being a member of society has its responsibilities for the greater good. Yeah, sometimes it can be inconvenient on a personal level, but for the greater good some sacrifices need to be made.

For instance, if everybody let their refuse build up in their back garden they might save quite a bit on bin charges, but pretty soon there'd be all kinds of diseases, and vermin, spreading around. Much better that people in society, take the small paiin of paying money to have their refuse taken away and disposed of responsibly and improving the general health of the populace. It's how society works
We have no idea the long term effects
mRNA vaccines have on people. Take them all the best with it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼