Ben Dunne

Nothing whatsoever but there's a lot wrong with riding roughshod over every law in the land in order to do so. How's the latest book going, greedy. Keep us posted as regards to publication 👍
Ben Dunne was a business man and indeed a Cork man, a past pupil of PBC.

He obviously did as much as he could for his business as most business people do, if we consider where some of the Dunnes branches are located, then in my view it was a great business decision.
If at that time politicians could be bribed, then that is more on the political establishment rather than the individual business person.

Ben Dunne was a business man and indeed a Cork man, a past pupil of PBC.

He obviously did as much as he could for his business as most business people do, if we consider where some of the Dunnes branches are located, then in my view it was a great business decision.
If at that time politicians could be bribed, then that is more on the political establishment rather than the individual business person.
So that's ok then? Ben dunne owned ff/fg back then . More brown envelopes then easons.

So that's ok then? Ben dunne owned ff/fg back then . More brown envelopes then easons.
Whilst the Scum.you support were conducting a full scale terrorist campaign on this island, bombing, shooting and killing people of all religious beliefs most especially their own.
Not forgetting all of the Irish citizens which they kidnapped, the Irish Gardai and Army members that were killed by them also.

Whilst the Scum.you support were conducting a full scale terrorist campaign on this island, bombing, shooting and killing people of all religious beliefs most especially their own.
Not forgetting all of the Irish citizens which they kidnapped, the Irish Gardai and Army members that were killed by them also.
I never supported the provos Meridian. I still don't and have never done so, So not sure why you keep bringing that up tbh .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼