Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Proof that if I read something I remember it, you should try it, as for having no life, were you not the person who pretended to go to Prez and joined a dating site and pretended to be a woman?
I suggest you look at your own life, Otto. 👋
Code for, you have fuck all of a personal life and you take this place so seriously that you can recall anything and everything.

You really have a sad existence to be taking a site like this so seriously.

3vpxw4.jpg

Proof that if I read something I remember it, you should try it, as for having no life, were you not the person who pretended to go to Prez and joined a dating site and pretended to be a woman?
I suggest you look at your own life, Otto. 👋

Fuck me, whoever does stuff like that should get help
I think that is proof that Meridian/Otto is truly unloved.

Jebus wept. I didn't think even Otto was that thick.

Greens want to reduce the size of the "national" herd because of the amount of greenhouse gasses that cattle generate.
Greens at the same time also want to reintroduce numbers of Wolves, Boars, and Lynxes.

Don't you think a party calling for the reduction of numbers of one type of animal on the grounds they generate greenhouse gasses would at least investigate the amount of greenhouse gasses generated by the animals they want to reintroduce?

Seriously, talk about having to leave a breadcrumb trail on top of an already clearly marked path :rolleyes:
Lolcano

:lol!:

Sometimes it pays to read past the headline.

Asked about acting to reduce or defer the charges, Mr Ryan told RTÉ: “If we did that we would have to compensate the private companies because they are entitled to it.

“If that was the case what I would be very reluctant to do is to take money from what we are spending on which is increasing public transport, increasing road maintenance. So I will sit down and talk to [Mr Varadkar] and look at what other mechanisms there might be.”

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

The Days Of Trees (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼