Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Course he won't. 7% of the vote. With a bit of luck will not be part of the next government.
Wrong.

Eamon Ryan said that he expected the increases in December, not November, and said that no deferral will be made of the price rises if it comes at the expense of spending more money on public transport.

Motorway toll charges across the country will rise to their maximum permitted price in the coming weeks, Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) confirmed last week.
The price increases, which TII says are being introduced due to inflation, will come into effect on January 1, 2023.
Mr Ryan told RTÉ's Morning Ireland that he had been aware of the contractually obligated rises, but not their timing.

These are contracts under law. Most of the tolling operators are independent. There are not owned or directed by the Government. They have the right to see an index linking which is what this is. A 10-cent increase in most cases.

"If we did that (deferred the increases) we would have to compensate the private companies because they are entitled to it. If that was the case what I would be very reluctant to do is to take money from what we are spending on which is increasing public transport, increasing road maintenance.

"So, I will sit down and talk to (Tánaiste Leo Varadkar) and look at what other mechanisms there might be."

Course he won't. 7% of the vote. With a bit of luck will not be part of the next government.
3% in most recent opinion poll. Down from 4%.
Importance of maintaining this decline towards final extinction cannot be overestimated.
The eradication of the batshit crazy Green Party should be the number one priority at the next general election.
You can help by not voting for Oliver Moran or Dan Boyle.
But critically/ do NOT give these fascists a transfer for “the environment.”
That’s how they win seats.
Time to bin the radical extreme batshit crazy Green Party

Drucker thinks he's rattling me with his anti Green Party campaign but it's himself that is rattled to oblivion, proof being the amount of time he's wasting re-typing the same old drivel over and over again.

Even sadder are the clowns who are liking his posts, not realising that it's all a wind up.

Drucker thinks he's rattling me with his anti Green Party campaign but it's himself that is rattled to oblivion, proof being the amount of time he's wasting re-typing the same old drivel over and over again.

Even sadder are the clowns who are liking his posts, not realising that it's all a wind up.
54 now :ROFLMAO:

Other political candidates who are concerned about the climate emergency are available.
Do not support this dwindling cult who are using the climate emergency as an excuse to control YOU.
Do not vote for Dan Boyle or Oliver Moran.
Do not give them a transfer for “the environment.”

The batshit crazy Green Party is a clear and present danger to Cork.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼