Bamking

I got a car loan from Jimmy Barry Murphy years ago. He worked for the Ulster Bank.
I can't remember the condition of his suit.
My Nan worked with him.

Came to see her in hospital n everything.

Top top guy.
My Nan worked with him.

Top top guy.
My Nan worked with him.

Top top guy.
My Nan worked with him.

Top top guy.
My Nan worked with him.

Top top guy.

I got a car loan from Jimmy Barry Murphy years ago. He worked for the Ulster Bank.
Whatever about his suit, do you have any recollection on what kind of socks he was wearing?

I only ask cos the 1976 Munster SF Final popped up on by YouTube feed…I watched it and JBM was wearing Man United socks! How Cork is that?

Check it out for yourself

Last edited:
Whatever about his suit, do you have any recollection on what kind of socks he was wearing?

I only ask cos the 1976 Munster SF Final popped up on by YouTube feed…I watched it and JBM was wearing Man United socks! How Cork is that.

Check it out for yourself
Heh Heh.

When I met him he was wearing white socks. I repeat... White socks!

A lot of people doing nixers will accept being paid through Revolut if you haven't cash. Re the 30€ at least the Revenue get something out of it as the country me.efs tax to provide services. BTW have ever paid cash for a job done for you.
Soundman never answers my quieries he is afraid I will ask him about Conor Murphy and Paul Quinn

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Danny Ryan, Ray Harrington and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼