Assessing adoptive parents

heh heh.. now yer talkin

bmx2-1499784309641-jw6oyjjxogsq-5e3278f.jpg

That was the generation of bikes that came along after the ones I mentioned which were a far heavier more cumbersome machine.

I remember them well.

I didnt think you were being smart.

It sounds like she is going public because she thinks that some of the criteria bring used are unfair. Clearly BMI isnt the only criteria they used, but should it even be a part of the decision making process?

Equally, should her relationship status be taken into account?

As individual criteria to make a decision on their own, no.
As part of a broader decision making process taken in the round compared to other applicants, on the basis that other applicants had the same criteria applied - not seeing the issue.

Could be wrong and it is just my opinion but the "must have a kid" thing is possibly counting against her.

I didnt think you were being smart.

It sounds like she is going public because she thinks that some of the criteria bring used are unfair. Clearly BMI isnt the only criteria they used, but should it even be a part of the decision making process?

Equally, should her relationship status be taken into account?

With regards BMI, will people with disabilities also be ruled out?
As for relationship status, I suppose if you want to look at it logically, having two parents doubles your chances of having someone to look after the child. (In case someone dies) However, it also adds the dimension of relationship breakups and difficulties. It is also subject to change in the 18+ years you have a child. Perhaps I don't understand the need for a child, because I was young and didn't plan on becoming a parent. I don't recall regretting being on my own either mind you. If you make provisions for if you die, than there is nothing to fear really.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Insiders!

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼