Amazing stories...

Anyone encountered mind blowingly low cost services lately??

Had problem with my computer last week. Couldn't send emails via Microsoft outlook and receiving approx 100 copies of each email arriving. Computer taken to IT place. Technician charged himself $8, had to be forced to keep the
$2 change and also gave him a lead that was needed! Previous encounters with IT folk have resulted in being charged an arm and a leg for things that probably didn't involve a lot more than rebooting...

That guy is definitely on my bottle of wine for Xmas list.:D

Had problem with my computer last week. Couldn't send emails via Microsoft outlook and receiving approx 100 copies of each email arriving. Computer taken to IT place. Technician charged himself $8, had to be forced to keep the
$2 change and also gave him a lead that was needed! Previous encounters with IT folk have resulted in being charged an arm and a leg for things that probably didn't involve a lot more than rebooting...

No rip offs down under!:confused: Here you would be charged an arm and they would rip off your leg if you expected your change back!:(

Had problem with my computer last week. Couldn't send emails via Microsoft outlook and receiving approx 100 copies of each email arriving. Computer taken to IT place. Technician charged himself $8 , had to be forced to keep the

Jesus christ, he charged himeself for fixing your computer - that is cheap!

and on top of that, he refused to take 2 euro change from you? mother of god - i know we're in a recession, but people paying you to do work for you. what next!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Gilbert Steele

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼