ABC TV is looking for Nocturnal families

ABC Television's hit reality show, Wife Swap and we are looking for Night Owls, Children of the Night, third shift workers, All-Nighters, insomniacs, Midnight Riders and people who just can't "Do" Day Shift, a family that rather sleep during the day and work or stay up throughout the night. It should be more than just a fun thing to do, it should be a way of life. Everyone in the family should have this passion in their lives.

In case you are unfamiliar with the show, the premise of Wife Swap is to take two different families and have the mom's switch place to experience how another family lives. Half of the week, mom lives the life of the family she is staying with. It's a positive experience for people to not only learn but teach other families other ways of life.

Wife Swap airs on Disney owned ABC television on Mondays at 8 pm (the family hour)- which was on before Monday Night Football!

My hope is that you could forward my information on through out the Nocturnal community so that if anyone is interested, they will be able to reach me. Maybe you even have a family in mind that you could refer me to. That way, if they are interested, they can give me a call. This is a very unique experience that can be life changing for everyone. In addition, each family that tapes an episode of Wife Swap receives $20,000 as compensation for their time. Anyone who refers a family that appears on our program receives $1000 as a 'thank you" from us.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to call or email me with the information below.

Thanks!

E: virgil.dorjo@rdfusa.com
O: 212-404-1469

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

That They May Face The Rising Sun (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 7:45pm

More events ▼