A whole lotto madness

SNUBBED son Alex Robertson Jnr smashed up his Lotto dad’s flash new motor with a HAMMER during a bitter family feud over his £3.1million win.
The Glasgow-born ex-squaddie told how he and his brother William, 35, snapped when their father Alex Snr told them they would see “f*** all” from his bumper windfall.
Alex Jnr said the final insult came when the pair were accused of having “no balls” over their attempts to get a share of the monster EuroMillions jackpot for their kids.
The 36-year-old added: “You don’t say that to two boys from Castlemilk — we ended up taking hammers to his two new 4x4 Shoguns.
“We walked up his driveway at 11 o’clock at night and put two claw hammers through the windows of the car.

“We then reported ourselves to the police. But our dad now has restraining orders out on us.” Scots dad-of-four Alex Snr, 58, was part of a 12-strong syndicate of Stagecoach bus workers from Corby, Northants, who won a total of £38million last March.
And in yesterday’s Scottish Sun, he revealed he was at the centre of a family bust-up with his eldest sons Alex Jnr and William within 24 hours of his numbers coming up. Alex Snr claimed they fell out over how his millions should be shared out.
But ex-Royal Highland Fusilier Alex Jnr insisted: “All my dad has given me is 200 fags for my birthday — and that’s it.”
The father-of-five added: “At first everything was hunky-dory as my father said he wanted to buy my house for me.
“But he insisted I was to leave it to my severely disabled son Ryan. I told him that wasn’t fair as all my kids are equal.
“So instead I came up with the idea that he could pay for my kids’ education as they all want to go to university.
“But then he turned up and said he wouldn’t be giving me or my brother any money at all.”

Alex Jnr — who suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder after a tour of war-torn Bosnia in the 1990s — claims a clear-the-air meeting with their father last August ended in disaster.
He explained: “Dad arranged to meet me and William outside a McDonald’s. He then told us we were getting f*** all.
“We said we didn’t care as we only wanted some security for our kids. That’s when he said to our faces that we had no balls.”
Alex Snr has now quit the UK for the Spanish resort of Benidorm with his long-term partner Morag to escape the bad blood.
He said: “I like Corby and Corby has been good to me.
“But, with all the hassle, we got over to Spain and like it and thought we could live there.”
However, Alex Jnr — who lives in Corby with his wife Patricia and their children Shaun-Alexander, 18, Ryan-Christopher, 16, Caitline, 15, Kierin, 13, and 11-year-old Kyle — added: “I’m glad he’s moved to Spain. He could move to the other side of the world for all it matters now.
“This lottery win was the worst thing that ever happened to us — it ripped our family apart.”

Scottish people eh

The least the dad could do would be to set up a trust fund for his grandkids. To make sure they get an education. £25,000 each.

Warren Buffet nails it.

I want to give my kids just enough so that they would feel that they could do anything, but not so much that they would feel like doing nothing.

SNUBBED son Alex Robertson Jnr smashed up his Lotto dad’s flash new motor with a HAMMER during a bitter family feud over his £3.1million win.
The Glasgow-born ex-squaddie told how he and his brother William, 35, snapped when their father Alex Snr told them they would see “f*** all” from his bumper windfall.
Alex Jnr said the final insult came when the pair were accused of having “no balls” over their attempts to get a share of the monster EuroMillions jackpot for their kids.
The 36-year-old added: “You don’t say that to two boys from Castlemilk — we ended up taking hammers to his two new 4x4 Shoguns.
“We walked up his driveway at 11 o’clock at night and put two claw hammers through the windows of the car.

“We then reported ourselves to the police. But our dad now has restraining orders out on us.” Scots dad-of-four Alex Snr, 58, was part of a 12-strong syndicate of Stagecoach bus workers from Corby, Northants, who won a total of £38million last March.
And in yesterday’s Scottish Sun, he revealed he was at the centre of a family bust-up with his eldest sons Alex Jnr and William within 24 hours of his numbers coming up. Alex Snr claimed they fell out over how his millions should be shared out.
But ex-Royal Highland Fusilier Alex Jnr insisted: “All my dad has given me is 200 fags for my birthday — and that’s it.”
The father-of-five added: “At first everything was hunky-dory as my father said he wanted to buy my house for me.
“But he insisted I was to leave it to my severely disabled son Ryan. I told him that wasn’t fair as all my kids are equal.
“So instead I came up with the idea that he could pay for my kids’ education as they all want to go to university.
“But then he turned up and said he wouldn’t be giving me or my brother any money at all.”

Alex Jnr — who suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder after a tour of war-torn Bosnia in the 1990s — claims a clear-the-air meeting with their father last August ended in disaster.
He explained: “Dad arranged to meet me and William outside a McDonald’s. He then told us we were getting f*** all.
“We said we didn’t care as we only wanted some security for our kids. That’s when he said to our faces that we had no balls.”
Alex Snr has now quit the UK for the Spanish resort of Benidorm with his long-term partner Morag to escape the bad blood.
He said: “I like Corby and Corby has been good to me.
“But, with all the hassle, we got over to Spain and like it and thought we could live there.”
However, Alex Jnr — who lives in Corby with his wife Patricia and their children Shaun-Alexander, 18, Ryan-Christopher, 16, Caitline, 15, Kierin, 13, and 11-year-old Kyle — added: “I’m glad he’s moved to Spain. He could move to the other side of the world for all it matters now.
“This lottery win was the worst thing that ever happened to us — it ripped our family apart.”

:cool:
The mean bugger not giving his sons or his grandchildren anything?
His long-term partner's influence I believe.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼