A valid reason for bringing back the death penalty?

It's very easy with cases like this to let emotions overcome logic: personally I would prefer to see them rot in jail as opposed to being exterminated. If the death penalty is introduced into the legal system it will invariably result in an innocent person losing their life. It is a fundamentally flawed concept of sentencing.

you have a good point - i grant you that...

but i would prefer that scumbags would not be supported by my taxes.

I'm just wondering what fellow PROCers think of this case,

"..............after blunders by doctors, social workers and police allowed the abuse..............."

These are the sub humans who should pay the ultimate price aswell.

If someone hurt my dog i'd fawking skin them alive without even blinking..............not to mention harming a child.

"..............after blunders by doctors, social workers and police allowed the abuse..............."

These are the sub humans who should pay the ultimate price aswell.

If someone hurt my dog i'd fawking skin them alive without even blinking..............not to mention harming a child.

in all fairness like......................................

i didnt think he'd blog about this - but guido fawkes has posted on this one. and his blog is the no.1 political blog in the uk.

unusual - he normally deals in political stuff, not criminal stuff. must have touched a raw nerve with a lot of folks...

ah, this explains a lot.

when did you start reading Guido seriously, starchaser?

from a british blog - in the comments:

When I look at my 3 1/2 year old and 11 month old, happpy, smiley excited at the world with nothing nasty ever having happened to them whatsoever, and then I read this story it made me weep - and I am not ashamed to admit it.

Who said that the UK is not broken - this is an appalling case that should mean firing all the Hackney social workers and social services management and the medical personnel who acquiesced in allowing or turning a blind eye to it.

I oppose the death penalty, but some cases like this, hanging is too good for them. Hopefully some public spirited fellow con will do the honourable thing.

How this would improve the situation in Harringay, Lord only knows.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼