3 Day honeymoon Europe

HEllo All,
So Im getting married in July and the future Misses wants a short break in europe somewhere for 2 - 3 nights. We are pretty open as to where to go and have looked so far at Paris (very expensive , Barcelona and Berlin. Obviously because it will be our honeymoon I want to spoil her rotten and for it to be very romantic.
What Im looking for peoples on suggestions on where to go and stay or any other cities someone can recommend
Slán

Lisbon

Budapest and you could take a train journey to Zagreb (Croatia) for a day & night

Could get weekend away in Spain North or South dead handy and I'm sure candle light dinners by the med would be fierce rosemantic :)

For a short trip like that, stick with flights Cork only, Rome is probably the best option. I would suggest staying in the Trastevere area, lots of restaurants and a little bit out off the mayhem.At night it's a fairly romantic area. there's thread about Rome in here somewhere.

Would suggest Barcelona or Lisbon

Rome is a bot of a kip imo.My Least favourite city in Italy.

It certainly has kippy parts, but then again so do all cities bar none.
Trastevere is certainly not kippy at all.

Was at this place once in Rome - "Circolo Degli Artisti" a little gem of a place a little outside the city centre, but well worth a visit, it's a venue(indoors & outdoors), outdoor bar, gardens, restaurant, artist gallery etc. They even have an outdoor cinema here. Website is in Italian only, but check the "Photo Gallery Venue" to get a flavour of the place.
http://www.circoloartisti.it/sito/index.php/multimedia/

Amazing place, they get some well known names playing live there, but worth checking anyway as it's a very unusual setup. In english the name would be Circle of Artists and this is a perfect description.

Nice is nice.

And there's direct flights from Cork with Aer Lingus.

The old part of the city has some great restuarants and a few good pubs.

Monaco is only a short train (or bus) ride away.

Lovely part of the world.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cardinals
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼