2024 Premier Senior Hurling Championship

Some great games to look forward to, very interested to see how Charleville get on with a full hand this year hopefully.

Group 1: Sars & Newtown
Group 2: St. Finbarrs & Blackrock
Group 3: Midleton & Charleville

Bishopstown & Newcestown for relegation final with, town finally succumbing after huge resistance over a long period.
Winners: Midleton
Here we go again every year, Bishopstown to be relegated, it’s getting boring at this stage🥱🥱

Here we go again every year, Bishopstown to be relegated, it’s getting boring at this stage🥱🥱
I dunno are they ever going to go down after last year. They were in a group with 3 heavyweights and were seen as bankers for the relegation final. Yet here we are them back in the draw again. They are brutal though to be fair

At this stage we might as well be discussing the leitrim senior hurling championship.. The CCB run this competition every year and the winners dont give a fjuk about the munster championship, delighted to just win this.
Hit home to me this year when i expressed concern at ballygunnar beating sars and my KK friend informed me that nobody takes notice of cork clubs. He wasnt even winding me up, he continued the conversation without blinking....
Hit home when Cushendall are a better club side than any cork outfit...says it all.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

7th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

THE TAN JACKETS

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼