2024 IOTY Repository

SoundMan

Now that the 2024 IOTY period is well under way, and following on from a rather successful IOTY competition, I'd humbly like to suggest there be Repository (steady jimmy, it's not the suppository that you're thinking of ;) ) in order to help whittle down the prospective candidates for IOTY 2024.

Having a repository where idiotic statements can be stored throughout the year for perusal in order to come up with the eventual short-list would I think save an awful lot of time and effort some put in to searching back, and wondering if so-and-so really did say that, and even if they did, was it within the requisite period.

It should also hopefully lessen the likelihood of vengence-nom-noms and reduce the flurry of activity being concertinaed into the last couple of weeks and hopefully be more transparent for all.

Please feel free to use this repository during the year to add truly idiotic posts for consideration by the je...er... adjudicators whoever they may be.

With all the above in mind, I would like to submit the following for perusal, and think it will take some absolutely monumentally idiotic posts to knock the following post from Matlock off the short-list.

Car theft and murder are two entirely different offences so suspecting someone of murder on the basis of a car theft conviction would not be reasonable.

Beating a woman until she is injured to the extent that she is hospitalised and beating a woman until she is dead are not entirely different offences. Different severity, but same offence. So it was reasonable for the guards to suspect him.

The guards treatment of him was not reasonable, but no one has argued that it was.

So to be clear. This is to be a post that a poster personally felt was idiotic although perhaps not everyone else might think so.

'Cos TBF as much as I myself butted heads with Matlock I kinda understood what she meant in that post. She wasn't entirely wrong in this instance imo.

Also you paraphrased what she said. Is that allowed? I mean everyone knows what clever editing can do.

Just asking 🙂

So to be clear. This is to be a post that a poster personally felt was idiotic although perhaps not everyone else might think so.

'Cos TBF as much as I myself butted heads with Matlock I kinda understood what she meant in that post. She wasn't entirely wrong in this instance imo.

Also you paraphrased what she said. Is that allowed? I mean everyone knows what clever editing can do.

Just asking 🙂

I did NOT paraphrase what she said. That is a direct quote of what she said. Only direct quotes, not partial sentences, should be permitted imho

Now that the 2024 IOTY period is well under way, and following on from a rather successful IOTY competition, I'd humbly like to suggest there be Repository (steady jimmy, it's not the suppository that you're thinking of ;) ) in order to help whittle down the prospective candidates for IOTY 2024.

Having a repository where idiotic statements can be stored throughout the year for perusal in order to come up with the eventual short-list would I think save an awful lot of time and effort some put in to searching back, and wondering if so-and-so really did say that, and even if they did, was it within the requisite period.

It should also hopefully lessen the likelihood of vengence-nom-noms and reduce the flurry of activity being concertinaed into the last couple of weeks and hopefully be more transparent for all.

Please feel free to use this repository during the year to add truly idiotic posts for consideration by the je...er... adjudicators whoever they may be.

With all the above in mind, I would like to submit the following for perusal, and think it will take some absolutely monumentally idiotic posts to knock the following post from Matlock off the short-list.
You're arguing a legal point with a qualified solicitor who practiced for years. What are your legal credentials?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sarah Buckley & Bróna Keogh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Juicy Couture Fc

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼