2023 Senior A hurling

Congrats to Newcestown, well deserved win after a seriously impressive proformance.

Real shame for Marc Sheehan not getting to present the cup to Blarney considering he lives there, but that minor fact didn't stop him sitting on the CCC hearing of the Blarney objection. As corrupt a county board chairman as you could find!
Very unfair comment in my view. I actually felt he spoke really well when passing the trophy across to the Newcestown captain, commented on it at the time and I didn’t know anything about where he lived.

That's harsh now in fairness, Sheehan to me comes across as a very ordinary guy who doesn't go looking for any attention or drama. Where someone lives means zero in this day and age
He lives in Blarney and didn't recuse himself from a Blarney objection, for me that's a conflict of interest

Congrats to Newcestown. An incredible club really given what they’ve achieved over past few seasons. Have a nagging feeling that Blarney would be better equipped to play senior next year given the dual commitments but who am I to write Newcestown off.

Today showed me that Coleman is by far and away a better hurler when he’s facing the ball. I know he’s struggled with injuries/fitness but he really stepped it up in that 2nd half and nearly got Blarney over the line

They really a bitter shower of c8nts in Rathcormac, embarrassing their club here big time.
I know little about them but I was at a championship game years ago when they played Piarsaigh out in Fermoy. There was a group of supporters there who gave scandalous abuse to Sean Og and Aisake. Nearly 20 years ago now I'd say but always stuck with me, it was vile stuff. Made the racist abuse lee chin received last year look very tame in comparison. It's rare to hear anyone with anything positive to say about them as a club

Yeah. Ye took de 4 of them well 😂😂😂 Pity ye didn’t give Richie de credit he deserved instead of ridiculing him in de pubs of Blackpool.
Richie has to take responsibility for the relegation. Playing the same lads, not giving the young fellas a chance, not taking Bishopstown seriously. Heard Tomas Mulcahy is taking over, they’ll be intermediate by 2024.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

9th Jun 2024 @ 5:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼