2023 Senior A hurling

E.Twomey, Roche, O'Connell, Mullins or Meade. My pick would be twomey thought he was fantastic vs lim in the last game and has come on a lot physically since.
Funny enough, I see a Twomey in the role you suggested for Coleman, I think he could be a great playmaker as well.
I just think we need a tramp( you know what I mean)in there and I don’t think we have one yet. The lad from Kanturk had potential but he went off the boil quickly.

Funny enough, I see a Twomey in the role you suggested for Coleman, I think he could be a great playmaker as well.
I just think we need a tramp( you know what I mean)in there and I don’t think we have one yet. The lad from Kanturk had potential but he went off the boil quickly.
O’sullivan dominated Twomey today in Fermoy

Who’s the lad from kanturk

True Twomey was well beaten yesterday. Any wazzies on here,was yere keeper a converted outfield player, he was good at shot stopping but his puck outs barely went to midfield.

Blarney beginning to look like a team slipping in nicely under the radar. Three inter county forwards at any level is a handful. A lot of clubs might have someone to mark one, maybe two but very few clubs at this level will have someone for all three.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sarah Buckley & Bróna Keogh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sing It Back!

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼