2023 Senior A hurling

It was great to see Mark Coleman back on the field of play last night! He looks fit, strong and sharp. I thought he was superb when he came on and totally swung the game in Blarney's favour. Shane Barrett showed some great flashes too. Pádraig Power was very quiet. Blarney should beat Cloyne in the quarter final and be contenders. They are a different team with Coleman back.

For Ballyhea, they were over dependent on Pa O' Callaghan, scoring 1-14. His striking of the ball is top class, although he hasn't been fit for a few years now and picks up knocks very easily as a result. Great hurler though. Tom Hanley Centre back was very good too. A powerful man. Ballyhea haven't much else though.

It was great to see Mark Coleman back on the field of play last night! He looks fit, strong and sharp. I thought he was superb when he came on and totally swung the game in Blarney's favour. Shane Barrett showed some great flashes too. Pádraig Power was very quiet. Blarney should beat Cloyne in the quarter final and be contenders. They are a different team with Coleman back.

For Ballyhea, they were over dependent on Pa O' Callaghan, scoring 1-14. His striking of the ball is top class, although he hasn't been fit for a few years now and picks up knocks very easily as a result. Great hurler though. Tom Hanley Centre back was very good too. A powerful man. Ballyhea haven't much else though.
Fantastic to see Mark back, he adds a totally different dimension to Blarney’s play. Interesting they played him at wing foward , it’s a huge conundrum for Pat Ryan how to get the best out of Mark

He’s gone a big cunt, big aul arms up on him like the Durrus men

Fantastic to see Mark back, he adds a totally different dimension to Blarney’s play. Interesting they played him at wing foward , it’s a huge conundrum for Pat Ryan how to get the best out of Mark
Midfield is the easy choice for me. Can drift from 11 back to 6 and use his distribution and playmaking to set up scores.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼