2023 Premier SHC

Midleton now have more than one pitch and a few more planned over the next few years, thanks to new development at Park South out the Youghal Road. This is on high ground, as well, so it shouldn't be subject to flooding.
I thought the new land that Midleton have had already had issues with flooding in fairly normal weather conditions

I thought the new land that Midleton have had already had issues with flooding in fairly normal weather conditions
I haven't been in there, but passing it from the roadway, the land rises up. Any land can suffer from water lodging, during heavy rains, but I haven’t heard of it, myself. Headquarters, Clonmult Park, appears unscathed, though, in spite of the Mill Road being flooded.

ClonmultPark2.png

I don’t live in the town, but it’s where I went to school and where I do my shopping, so I support them, although I never played for them; I played for two now defunct country clubs, instead.

I haven't been in there, but passing it from the roadway, the land rises up. Any land can suffer from water lodging, during heavy rains, but I haven’t heard of it, myself. Headquarters, Clonmult Park, appears unscathed, though, in spite of the Mill Road being flooded.

View attachment 25725

I don’t live in the town, but it’s where I went to school and where I do my shopping, so I support them, although I never played for them; I played for two now defunct country clubs, instead.
I remember seeing the original development video with clubhouse, it looked class, how far have they got developing it?

I remember seeing the original development video with clubhouse, it looked class, how far have they got developing it?
To quote from their website:

Two full-sized pitches (limited drainage works)
Unpaved entrance and car park.
To date we have spent 1 million euros approx.

Their plan, which I think is a sensible one, is to continue development only when they have enough money for a particular section. Fund-raising is ongoing.

To quote from their website:

Two full-sized pitches (limited drainage works)
Unpaved entrance and car park.
To date we have spent 1 million euros approx.

Their plan, which I think is a sensible one, is to continue development only when they have enough money for a particular section. Fund-raising is ongoing.
Deffo, no point over stretching when you decades of use in front of you.
If I remember correctly I think they got the entire site for good money at the time, and the evil capitalist in me was thinking, sit on that for a while and sell it on for housing :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼