2023 Premier sfc

Don’t know the scenario in the Rossa Kanturk situation but the clarification from the board is that because 3 clubs (Douglas, Michaels & Mallow) finished level on points the head to head cannot be used to seperate any of them, hence the play off
I just read there that Kanturk had a score difference of +4 and accumulated score of 59. O' Donovan Rossa's score difference was +4 but their accumulated score was 54 points. So, on that grounds, Kanturk proceed. No play-off needed. I thought from my earlier calculations, that both were on the same "points for", but I must have miscalculated.

Whereas, St. Michael's score difference is -7 with an accumulated score of 41 points. Douglas with a score difference of -7 and an accumulated score of 41 points. I thought head-to-head came back into play, even though 3 teams are level on 2 points. So you are right, it should be going to a play-off.

Very poor call at the death with a Maguire point blatantly wide. Standard of refereeing in Cork is very worrying. John Ryan the man in the middle today and made some very poor calls. Credit Douglas, really put it up to Barrs and the goal killed them at a vital time. When they get their act together they can really play football!

What a fantastic advertisement for West Cork football in Bandon this evening. Two teams going hammer and tongs, showing how the game should be played. I wouldn’t be suprised to see these two teams meet again.

Perfect result for Clon who will now come in under the radar against Nemo and I expect the brewery town to dispatch them with ease.

The dream is alive and well.

Clon abú.

A bet is a bet and I will act accordingly, happy in the knowledge that Clon will be adding to their tally of county titles this year.

Very poor call at the death with a Maguire point blatantly wide. Standard of refereeing in Cork is very worrying. John Ryan the man in the middle today and made some very poor calls. Credit Douglas, really put it up to Barrs and the goal killed them at a vital time. When they get their act together they can really play football!
Ya I was impressed with Douglas. The goal killed them. Powter was immense again. Cleary needs to do everything to keep him playing . The Barrs won’t win the county without Sherlock. Maguire stood up when needed. Myers Murray was good when came on.

What a fantastic advertisement for West Cork football in Bandon this evening. Two teams going hammer and tongs, showing how the game should be played. I wouldn’t be suprised to see these two teams meet again.

Perfect result for Clon who will now come in under the radar against Nemo and I expect the brewery town to dispatch them with ease.

The dream is alive and well.

Clon abú.

A bet is a bet and I will act accordingly, happy in the knowledge that Clon will be adding to their tally of county titles this year.
Story Foxy

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Droppin' Science

The Pav, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼